BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
We are looking to add an Account Manager to our growing Sales Team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will partner with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers, who are closing new revenue, to focus on revenue retention through renewals, as well as drive expansion opportunities through account growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth software organization in a newly created role and make a direct impact on the revenue growth within a high- performing sales team.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver on revenue goals, and provide accurate forecasting
- Partner with Customer Success team on upcoming renewals to ensure a seamless handoff and execution
- Establishing long lasting relationships with clients
- Managing and growing an existing book of business to achieve retention and expansion targets
- Driving migration of clientele from an old platform to our modern one
- Drive new feature adoption among existing clients to increase their leverage of our platform
- Assist the Success team with contract questions from existing clients
In order to Qualify, you should have:
- 3+ years in a B2B Sales or Account Management experience, preferably in a SaaS or tech environment
- Experience with finance and or project management environment/product is strongly preferred
- Experience running online product demonstrations
- Consultative, customer-centric sales abilities
- Managing a sales process from online demo to close
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Proven track record of selling solutions over the phone with persuasive closing techniques
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience with ERP, time and billing, or Finance & Accounting packages such as QuickBooks, is a plus
What you can expect about life at BigTime:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission potential
- Company paid health & dental plans
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Friday Lunch Credit via GrubHub
- Flexible Work Environment - Opportunity to
- Unlimited fresh fruit, snacks delivered daily, as well as cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown/loop location (While we're not in office today or for the next few months, we still feel like this is worth highlighting!)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Loading Job Application......