Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Harbor Springs, MI
Join our Bay Bluffs Family
NEW SIGN-ON BONUS OF $5000
At Bay Bluffs- Emmet County Medical Care Facility, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional care with compassion and dignity. With a total team approach, we combine dedicated administration with an experienced professional staff to offer a variety of services and programs for our residents, ranging for short term rehabilitation to long term and dementia focused care. We are looking for compassionate, hardworking people to join our team of dedicated caregivers. 5 star rated facility.
CNA's are the foundation of our care team without them we can't provide the quality care our residents and community deserve. Experience the difference and become part of a team that is resident care focused with an average CNA to resident ratio of 1:8/9(both AM & PM), a nurse on every hall(both AM & PM), and support services of resident assistants(both AM & PM), housekeeping, dietary services, and separate restorative, treatment and bath aides.
With active cases of COVID-19 detected in Michigan, we have determined that our Resident population is too vulnerable to risk having exposure to any influenza or pandemic (coronavirus). Based on guidance from CMS, the CDC and our Emergency Preparedness Team, no visitors will be allowed into the facility. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates.
- Afternoon and Night shifts available (12, 10, or 8 hour shifts)
- Competitive wages(Plus an extra $2.35 per hour until 9/30/2023)
- $5000 sign-on bonus(paid out monthly for the first six months with a final payment at one year)
- Weekend shift differential and generous shift pick up incentive
- Affordable health insurance including prescription coverage, vision, and dental available the 1st of the month following your date of hire(Payment in lieu if already insured elsewhere)
- Life Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO: accruing 120 hours in your first year of employment
- Shift Differential between the hours of 7pm and 7am
- Weekend Shift Differential of $2.00 per hour worked
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Business Resource Network(Success Coach)
- Wellness Program
- Employer funded retirement plan(401A) after 1st year of employment
- 457 retirement plan available upon hire
- Education Assistance Plan(after your first year of employment)
- Flexible scheduling, rotating weekends, and holidays
- Provide residents with assistance in activities of daily living and complete necessary tasks as described in nurse aide employee competency checklist and other delegated measures in accordance with Facility policies and standards of care.
- Respect and honor Resident centered care.
- Pass the Michigan CNA Competency exam.
- Maintain certification and follow all CMS requirements, including competencies.
- Minimum of 12 hours job-related in-service annually.
- Good communication skills. Ability to hear and respond to resident requests.
- Effective organizational skills with the flexibility to make changes in planned routines to accommodate changing resident needs.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and on-call days as scheduled.
- May be required to work extra shifts/hours.
- Be able to read and follow oral and written directions.
- Be able to speak and understand English.
- Have a positive attitude toward the elderly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......