Dental Billing Specialist
Mission Viejo, CA
Dental Billing Specialist
The Dental Billing Specialist will perform the following duties:
- The ideal candidate will have experience and can execute dental insurance billing, e-claims and properly track.
- Will verify patient insurance coverage, process claims for reimbursement, follow up on unpaid claims and resolve any billing discrepancies and/or denials.
- This individual will present treatment plans and properly coordinate.
- Should maintain strong attention to detail, accuracy in coding and billing processes, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize all pertinent tasks.
- The Dental Billing Specialist ideally will have previous experience in dental coding, billing and dental records management. $22-$25 per hour
For more than 40 years, ATC Healthcare has provided leading nurses and healthcare professionals to hospitals and facilities nationwide. Healthcare systems around the U.S., including municipal health systems, multi-unit senior care companies, governments, school systems, VMS and MSP vendors trust us to deliver more than 100,000 nurses and other healthcare professionals on-demand. Come join our locally owned and managed ATC Healthcare of San Diego & Carlsbad. We have the exclusive rights with ATC Healthcare to represent you from San Diego to Irvine.
We offer the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Schedules
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Compensation: $22-$25 per hour
The Dental Billing Specialist reports to the franchise owner/manager or designee and to client supervisors and managers.
At least 1-2 years of Dental Office experience preferred.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Work sites vary.
- The physical demands are representative of those that may be required by an employee to successfully perform the representative duties and responsibilities of the job. Applicant should be able to read medical equipment and documents. Pushing carts and medical equipment may be a component of the job.
- The schedule for the Dental Billing Specialist is Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week.
Representative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with ATC Healthcare Services policies and procedures.
- Maintain records, prepare reports and correspondences.
- Knowledge of laboratory terminology and equipment as necessary/specified by the working environment.
- Methods of analyzing blood, sputum, milk, water, urine, food products, contaminates, soil, industrial and municipal waste.
- Maintains confidentiality related to patient, family, client facility and staff in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Provides patient care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that considers cultural diversity and age appropriateness so that autonomy, rights, and dignity are preserved.
- The Dental Billing Specialist performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties: Please note this job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may vary by assignment and may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer: ATC Healthcare Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law. M/F/D/V EOE
Loading Job Application......