Pedicatric ICU Nurse
Santa Clara, CA
Pay Rate $70/hr. + Weekly Stipend (Pending Residential Location)
Shift: Night 3x12-Hour (19:00 - 07:00)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Duration: 13 Weeks
1-year recent (within the last 3 years) full-time equivalent experience
Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
CA Registered Nurse License
Basic Life Support
Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Bachelors degree in nursing or related field.
For more than 40 years, ATC Healthcare has provided leading nurses and healthcare professionals to hospitals and facilities nationwide. Healthcare systems around the U.S., including municipal health systems, multi-unit senior care companies, governments, school systems, VMS and MSP vendors trust us to deliver more than 100,000 nurses and other healthcare professionals on-demand. If you have a track record of success in healthcare, we want you to join us!
We offer the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Schedules
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Compensation $70/hour
Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
Current and unrestricted RN nursing license in the state of practice.
One year of experience as an RN in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in the last three years.
Current AHA BLS, ACLS and PALS; health and screening tests as required by specific facilities and/or regulatory agencies.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Various client facility settings; possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, and other potentially infectious materials.
REPRESENTATIVE DUITES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complies with ATC policies/procedures.
- Complies with client facility nursing policies/procedures.
- Conducts individualized patient assessment, prioritizing collection of data based on individual needs, condition, and developmental age of the pediatric patient.
- Conducts ongoing, age appropriate nursing assessment as dictated by the patient’s condition and in accordance with client facility protocols.
- Collaborates with other team members in the development, implementation, and evaluation of an individualized plan of care.
- Performs treatments and therapies as ordered by physician in an appropriate and timely fashion.
- Performs hemodynamic monitoring as ordered by physician in an appropriate manner.
- Provides individualized patient and family teaching that considers developmental age.
- Documents patient assessments, findings, and psychosocial responses to nursing interventions.
- Initiates emergency measures according to pediatric and facility advanced resuscitation protocols.
- Maintains confidentiality related to patient, family, facility, and staff in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Provides patient care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that considers cultural diversity and age appropriateness so that autonomy, rights, and dignity are preserved.
- Reports patient condition to appropriate personnel during each shift as dictated by individualized patient assessment.
- Maintains competency in pediatric critical care nursing by participating in continuing education programs and meets state specific requirements.
- Complies with accepted ethical conduct and professional standards of nursing practice as set forth by the American Nurses Association or equivalent national organization.
- Demonstrates ability to delegate effectively and appropriately.
Other Duties: Please note this job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may vary by assignment and may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer: ATC Healthcare Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law. M/F/D/V EOE
Loading Job Application......