Physical Therapist- FULL TIME
Presbyterian Communities of South Carolina
The PHYSICAL THERAPIST (P.T.) is a qualified professional who directs, supervises, evaluates, and provides physical therapy services to patients as prescribed by the attending physician. The Physical Therapist provides therapy to rehabilitate and retrain major motor skills. Services are provided in a variety of healthcare settings.
For more than 40 years, ATC Healthcare has provided leading nurses and healthcare professionals to hospitals and facilities nationwide. Healthcare systems around the U.S., including municipal health systems, multi-unit senior care companies, governments, school systems, VMS and MSP vendors trust us to deliver more than 100,000 nurses and other healthcare professionals on-demand. If you have a track record of success in healthcare, we want you to join us!
We offer the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Schedules
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Compensation $50/hr
Graduate of an physical therapy school accredited by the Council of Medical Education of the A.M.A. in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association or its equivalent.
Current, unrestricted license or registration to practice physical therapy.
At least one year of physical therapist experience in a clinical setting.
Current CPR as required by client facility; other health and screening tests as required by specific facilities and/or regulatory agencies.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Various client facility settings; possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, and other potentially infectious materials.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complies with ATC policies/procedures.
- Complies with client facility policies/procedures.
- Develops, implements and re-evaluates the patient's plan of care.
- Documents accurately and completely services provided.
- Evaluates and establishes goals based on patient's current level of functioning and potential for improvement.
- Maintains confidentiality relative to patient care and facility practices in accordance with theHealth Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
- Communicates information effectively to appropriate personnel.
- Treats patients to relieve pain and/or develop or restore function to maintain maximum performance.
- Plans for the patient's discharge, prepares discharge summaries and instructions.
- Provides patient care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that considers cultural diversity and age appropriateness so that autonomy, rights, and dignity are
- Maintains competency by participating in continuing education programs and meets state specific requirements.
- Complies with accepted ethical and professional standards of conduct.
Other Duties: Please note this job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may vary by assignment and may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer: ATC Healthcare Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law. M/F/D/V EOE
Loading Job Application......