The Behavioral Tech provides services to meet the personal care needs of the patient in various healthcare settings. Behavior technicians are responsible for assisting behavior analysts to implement behavior reduction and skill acquisition treatment plans. The candidate will assist patients with day to day activities, monitor their behavior, record and collect data on patients' progress, and communicate.
For more than 40 years, ATC Healthcare has provided leading nurses and healthcare professionals to hospitals and facilities nationwide. Healthcare systems around the U.S., including municipal health systems, multi-unit senior care companies, governments, school systems, VMS and MSP vendors trust us to deliver more than 100,000 nurses and other healthcare professionals on-demand. If you have a track record of success in healthcare, we want you to join us!
We offer the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Schedules
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Compensation $13/hour
- At least six months of work experience.
- Current CPR as nice to have by client facility; other health and screening tests as required by specific facilities and/or regulatory agencies.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Various client facility settings; possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, and other potentially infectious materials.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complies with ATC policies/procedures.
- Complies with client facility nursing policies/procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality relative to patient care and facility practices in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Communicates information effectively to appropriate personnel.
- Documents patient care as assigned in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Follows the patient's plan of care as assigned.
- Delivers personal care services to patients as assigned.
- Takes vital signs and documents according to facility protocols.
- Records patient input and output as assigned.
- Maintains competency by participating in continuing education programs and meets state specific requirements.
- Provides patient care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that considers cultural diversity and age appropriateness so that autonomy, rights, and dignity are preserved.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties: Please note this job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may vary by assignment and may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer: ATC Healthcare Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law. M/F/D/V EOE
ADD TAG BHT
Loading Job Application......