Home Health Nurse Registered Nurse RN
The HOME HEALTH NURSE visits patients’ homes each day and provides them with a full
range of personalized care, which may include such items as instruction on chronic disease
management and medication, pain management, wound care, IV infusion, and postoperative
instruction. The Home Health Nurse works under the supervision of the home health agency and
ATC Healthcare is currently looking for Home Health RN’s for a 3-month assignment in the City of Chicago for 7a-3p and/or 3p-11p shift to begin asap. Pay rate is $48.00/hr.
ATC Healthcare Services, a medical staffing agency with more than 40 years of experience has great jobs for Registered Nurses-RN's in home health, long-term care, assisted living, developmentally disabled homes, schools, and hospitals.
As a national brand we can offer great benefits, but each agency is locally owned and operated, so we have a small family-oriented feel!
We offer the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Schedules
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Compensation: $48.00/hr
For RN candidate, graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
Current and unrestricted RN nursing license in the state of practice.
One year of experience as an RN in the last two years. Vent and trach experience is mandatory.
Current CPR at least to the BLS level; and other health and screening tests as required by specific.
facilities and/or regulatory agencies.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Various client facility settings; possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, and other potentially
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Complies with ATC policies/procedures.
• Complies with client facility nursing policies/procedures.
• Conducts individualized patient assessment, prioritizing collection of data based on individual
needs and condition.
• Conducts ongoing nursing assessment as dictated by the patient’s condition and in accordance
with client facility’s protocols.
• Collaborates with other team members in the development, implementation, and evaluation of an
individualized plan of care.
• Makes initial evaluation visit as applicable and re-evaluates each patient’s nursing
needs on a regular basis.
• Provides nursing services, treatments and diagnostic procedures requiring specialized skills.
• Familiar with Medicare and Medicaid documentation requirements, such as recertification.
• Develops and implements the treatment plan for each patient under the direction of
• Observes and reports symptoms, reaction to treatments, drugs, and changes in the
patient’s physical or emotional condition.
• Initiates preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate for the patient’s
care and safety.
• Effects changes in the environment to ensure patient safety and security.
• Maintains clinical and progress notes for each patient receiving care and provides
progress reports to their physician.
• Coordinates services for patients as needed to other agencies and health care providers as
• Counsels the patient and their family in meeting nursing and related needs.
Provides supervision of home health aide services.
• Reports observed or suspected child or adult abuse pursuant to mandated requirements.
• Provides individualized patient and family teaching.
• Documents patient assessments, findings, and psychosocial responses to nursing interventions
• Initiates emergency measures according client protocols.
• Maintains confidentiality related to patient, family, client facility and staff in accordance with the
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
• Provides patient care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that considers cultural
diversity and age appropriateness so that autonomy, rights, and dignity are preserved.
• Advocates patient rights with respect to advance directives and organ donation.
• Maintains competency by participating in continuing education programs and meets state specific
• Complies with accepted ethical conduct and professional Standards of Nursing Practice as set
forth by the American Nurses Association or equivalent national organization.
• Demonstrates ability to delegate effectively and appropriately.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer: ATC Healthcare Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law. M/F/D/V EOE
Loading Job Application......