Buffalo , NY
About ATC Healthcare
- Located in the Village of Hamburg, ATC is a well-established Staffing Agency offering round-the-clock services. For nearly 40 years, ATC Healthcare has provided leading nurses and healthcare professionals to hospitals and facilities nationwide. Now Joint Commission Certified!
Registered Nurse (RN) Position Overview:
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is assigned to a team of Nursing Assistants and is responsible for skilled treatments, passing of medications and monitoring the personal care services provided by Nursing Assistants; RNs are also responsible for reporting care and unusual symptoms of residents to supervisor and staff of next shift.
RN - Registered Nurse Position Overview:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Team Leader team members assist in the ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing care.
- This position is responsible for the direct nursing care of residents which encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times.
Join Our Team
If making a difference in someone's life is important to you, join our team today!
OUR ATC Benefits as a Registered Nurse:
- Employee Referral Bonus
- PTO & Holiday Package
- Daily Pay Available
(RN - Registered Nurse):
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned team.
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as necessary.
- Report to RN Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge RN Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care plan.
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards, medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes, Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other required records.
- Monitor resident care standards during performance of duties, and encourage that rights of residents and preferences in care and treatment are respected.
RN - Registered Nurse - Skills/Competencies:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong decision making ability
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong leadership abilities
(RN - Registered Nurse):
Credentials as a Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with a current State license required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required.
Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required. Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
Physical stamina for constant activity required.
Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork, and Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: ATC Healthcare Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law. M/F/D/V EOE
Loading Job Application......