Radiology / Cardiology
The RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST performs diagnostic radiographic services by taking radiographs, images made by passing x-rays through an area of the body. Services may include positioning, photographing, and developing film. The Radiologic Technologist works under the direction of the radiologist or physician.
For more than 40 years, ATC Healthcare has provided leading nurses and healthcare professionals to hospitals and facilities nationwide. Healthcare systems around the U.S., including municipal health systems, multi-unit senior care companies, governments, school systems, VMS and MSP vendors trust us to deliver more than 100,000 nurses and other healthcare professionals on-demand. If you have a track record of success in healthcare, we want you to join us!
We offer the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Schedules
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Compensation $$/hour
Graduate of Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation (AMA) Accredited Radiology Program or equivalent. Certification by the American Registry of Radiology Technologists or equivalent.
State specific; current and unrestricted licensure, if applicable; certification by AART.
At least one year radiology technologist experience in the clinical setting.
CPR as required by client facility; health and screening tests as required by specific facilities and/or regulatory agencies.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Various client facility settings; possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, and other potentially infectious materials.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complies with ATC policies/procedures.
- Complies with client facility policies/procedures.
- Documents accurately and completely services provided.
- Maintains confidentiality relative to patient care and facility practices in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Communicates information effectively to appropriate personnel.
- Complies with accepted ethical and professional standards of conduct.
- Administers or assists with administration of contrast media, as required, and consistent with applicable legal restrictions.
- Performs radiological testing as assigned and under applicable scope of practice regulations.
- Initiates emergency procedures according to facility policies and procedures.
- Provides patient services in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that considers cultural diversity and age appropriateness so that autonomy, rights, and dignity are preserved.
Other Duties: Please note this job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may vary by assignment and may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer: ATC Healthcare Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law. M/F/D/V EOE
Loading Job Application......