Registered Nurse (RN)
Mission Viejo, CA
Awesome travel assignments to take your career on the road! We are filling positions now at highly accredited hospitals. Get on a team that looks out for you and will prioritize your career path in all we do in our collective working relationship.
$65 - $75 per hour
Sunny southern California offers so many opportunities to explore in an amazing environment. As a Registered Nurse - High Compensation - New Opportunities, we can offer high pay that include great work environments and so much more.
ATC Healthcare places Registered Nurses in all specialties in top healthcare facilities. We staff RNs throughout the country. With more than 40 years of experience, ATC Healthcare has the RN opportunities and compensation you are searching for.
We are seeking nurses that have experience in, and desire to work as a Registered Nurse in clinic, hospitals & surgery centers.
Compensation: $65 - $75 per hour
Come join our locally owned and managed ATC Healthcare of San Diego & Carlsbad. We have the exclusive and licensed rights with ATC Healthcare to represent you from San Diego to Irvine.
For more than 40 years, ATC Healthcare has provided leading nurses and healthcare professionals to hospitals and facilities nationwide. Healthcare systems around the U.S., including municipal health systems, multi-unit senior care companies, governments, school systems, VMS and MSP vendors trust us to deliver more than 100,000 nurses and other healthcare professionals on-demand. We are LOCALLY owned and managed and will find you a position from San Diego up to Irvine area!
- 401(k) Flexible
- Schedule Health
- Paid Sick Time
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Compensation: $65 - $75 per hour
- Current California RN license.
- 2 years of experience
- Certs REQUIRED: BCLS, ALS, & TB test
- Background screening as required by the state or contract
- Current health provider CPR from the American Heart Association at the BLS level.
- Hepatitis B Statement or Declination [OSHA 29 CFR, 1910.1030(f)(2)].
- Tuberculosis screening as required by the state or contract
- Current MMR record
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Work sites vary.
- Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, and other potentially infectious materials.
- The physical demands are representative of those that may be required by an employee to successfully perform the representative duties and responsibilities of the job. Applicant should be able to read medical equipment and documents. Pushing carts and medical equipment may be a component of the job.
- The employee must be able to perform CPR; lift at least 30 pounds; walk up and down the stairs; position patients; walk long distances; and stand for prolonged periods.
Representative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with ATC Healthcare Services policies and procedures.
- Provides general care services, including assessment, analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Assess healthcare needs of patients through a variety of routine assessments, and develops, implements and evaluates individualized nursing and health care plans accordingly.
- Perform health screenings of patients or clients. Registered Nurse, or RN, is responsible for working with other healthcare professionals to help treat patients with various injuries, illnesses or disabilities.
- Respond to emergency healthcare needs of patients.
- Collect and records data specific to health status of patients or clients.
- Administer medications/treatments as prescribed by medical practitioners, instructs patients in treatment methods prescribed by medical practitioners/interdisciplinary treatment teams.
- Provides health care instruction and education to individuals and others relating to the promotion of health and prevention or management of illness, disease, injury or disabilities.
- Responsibilities will vary depending on department of assignment (e.g., Emergency Room/Clinic, advisory to non-medical administrator, infection control, nurse/health education development, quality assurance, nurse anesthetist, etc.).
- Maintains confidentiality related to patient, family, client facility and staff in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Provides patient care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that considers cultural diversity and age appropriateness so that autonomy, rights, and dignity are preserved.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties: Registered Nurse NICU - Please note this job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may vary by assignment and may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer: ATC Healthcare Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law. M/F/D/V EOE
Loading Job Application......