Restoration Technicians perform a variety of services to restore buildings that have been impacted by fire, water and mold. These services can include water extraction, mold damage cleanup, soot and odor removal, carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning and more! AmeriClean's technicians work both individually and as part of a larger team to provide our customers with outstanding customer service!
Team members who are successful in this position have good problem solving skills, are comfortable communicating with customers, have a strong work ethic, are able to adapt to change and most importantly, enjoy helping people!
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- The opportunity to learn a new skill and have fun while doing it!
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid driver's license and be able to meet our insurance requirements
- Have a clean criminal record
- Pass a pre-hire drug screening
- Be able to work 40+ hours per week
- Lift 50 pounds or more
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Work at heights in excess of 8'
- Know what it means to be part of a team and want to help their coworkers be successful
Founded in 1986, AmeriClean has established itself as a leading cleaning and restoration company in Northwest Indiana. From the early days of working out of the trunk of a car to today with more than 30 employees, the AmeriClean team continues to be focused on performing quality service while creating long-term customers. For more information about AmeriClean, please visit www.americleaninc.com
Loading Job Application......