Production team members work in various areas of production within the company. Assignments can include but are not limited to water and fire damage cleanup, carpet cleaning, air duct and dryer vent cleaning, and mold remediation. To be successful in this position, candidates must be able to effectively communicate with customers, have good time management skills, be able to quickly learn a wide range of skills and enjoy helping people during their time of need.
Production team members are expected to be valuable contributors to the team they are assigned to. Occasionally a production team member may be required to supervise other production employees.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Adapt to a changing work environment and contribute towards reaching the team's goal.
- Increase direct revenue by selling related services. i.e.) upholstery cleaning
- Increase indirect revenue by selling additional services i.e.) duct cleaning
- Maintain your assigned vehicle from a mechanical and cleanliness standpoint.
- Maintain division equipment from a mechanical and cleanliness standpoint to ensure a constant state of readiness
- Complete daily paperwork in a timely manner and submit for billing
- Bring suggestions for service improvements and new service opportunities to your supervisor
Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
Ability to give creative solutions to meet customer needs
Ability to analyze floor coverings and develop a cleaning plan best suited to their needs
Manage difficult or emotional customer situations; solicit feedback from customer
Work with others as a functional team member
Adhere to company policies, manuals and procedures
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Required to stand, walk and sit for extended periods
Must frequently lift and/or move fifty pounds or greater
Must occasionally work in confined spaces
Must occasionally work in heights of ten feet or more
Must occasionally work for extended periods of time
Must be willing to work holidays, weekends, on-call rotation, and overtime as needed
Must be able to meet DOT requirements
AmeriClean was established in 1986 by Bob Eriks in a small warehouse in Griffith, Indiana. In 1986, AmeriClean’s primary service was Fire Damage Restoration. Two short years later, AmeriClean began to expand adding Water Damage Restoration which included services such as carpet and upholstery cleaning. Over the years, AmeriClean has continued to expand, introducing numerous new services such as; Oriental rug cleaning, air duct cleaning and ceramic tile cleaning.
AmeriClean is currently in Merrillville, Indiana. Our state-of-the-art facility, is solely dedicated to the cleaning and restoration of properties. AmeriClean is able to store household contents of up to 50 fire damaged homes in our secure climate controlled warehouse. In addition, AmeriClean has over 1,000 on-site pieces of drying equipment. With AmeriClean’s fully certified and trained staff on-call 24 hours, 7 days a week, AmeriClean handles any water or fire emergency regardless of size.
Loading Job Application......