American Pool Maryland has grown to be a part of the largest swimming pool management, maintenance, construction, and recreational facility management operations in the United States. We manage, operate and prepare over 500 swimming facilities across the Maryland, D.C and Virginia areas. We are looking for experienced and able-bodied individuals to join our field teams in our spring preparation processes.
Cleans and prepares commercial swimming pools for summer season, including such duties as trash/debris removal, power washing, chemical cleaning and furniture setup. Position requires the use of power / motored tools, chemicals and strenuous physical activity. All supplies and equipment to be provided by American Pool for use. The standard process of site cleaning entails the washing of the pool shell, removal of debris from winter months, chemical cleaning of pool shell, installation of pool hardware, set up and cleaning of pool furniture, storing of all winter items at the pool location. Position operates on a six day a week schedule (Monday - Saturday) throughout the spring months. Position is seasonal with the ability to transition to full-time for qualified candidates.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous experience with commerical swimming pool operations preferred.
- Valid State Issued Driver's License with minimal driving infraction history
- Ability to drive large vehicles (Cargo Van 8-12' in length)
- Basic understanding of the use of the following tools:
- Power Washer
- Power Drill
- Screwdrivers / Hammers / Allen Keys / Assorted hand tools
- Physical strength and agility to carry out job duties
- Ability to work with cleaning equipment, chemical compounds, solvents, cleaners, and solutions in dry, liquid, powder, spray and aerosol forms.
- Ability to lift, maneuver and move items up to 50 lbs
- Ability to self manage in individual and small team settings
Candidates will be required to pass a motor vehicle reference check
Loading Job Application......