Leak Detection Specialist
Exciting opportunity to become a team member of a fast growing company, American Leak Detection, the world leader in accurate, non-invasive leak detection. We're looking for a mechanically oriented and highly motivated person to perform electronic leak detections, mostly swimming pools, under slab floors and on underground water service lines. Must be able to use mechanical tools, have an excellent driving record, good writing and communication skills, with a minimum of a high school education. We offer a great on the job training program. Upon completion of training, you will be promoted to a leak technician/specialist, and be able to drive/navigate your own American Leak Detection vehicle. Come work for an established franchise that has been in business for 16 years, and part of a worldwide corporation that's been in business for 44+ years!
- Work outdoors.
- Utilize your interest in mechanics and electronics.
- Great earning potential.
- Medical and dental benefits offered.
- Learn an innovative trade.
- Travel to different residential and commercial locations Throughout NJ, both indoor and outdoor.
- Perform leak detections on swimming pools and spas, underground piping systems inside and outside buildings, as well as in drain/sewer systems.
- Utilize various forms of electronic leak detection equipment, inert gases and plugs to detect leaks on a variety of projects/job scenarios.
- Advance training includes mastering underground line tracking, video, ultrasonic, infrared and video technologies.
- Must be a strong swimmer/be comfortable in water. Ideal candidate past work experience in the pool service/pool construction industry.
- Valid driver's license and good DMV report.
- Must be capable of moving or lifting up to 100 pounds.
- Applicant should be mechanically inclined, have a good understanding of math and possess problem-solving skills.
- Experience using power tools would be helpful.
- Ability to work independently. Must be extremely self-motivated, ambitious, have physical strength and stamina.
- Neat professional appearance, as person will be working in people's homes and in professional workplaces.
- Good writing skills are necessary, as person will create well written, detailed reports of the findings/results for each job. Utilize technology to generate these reports and to send documents and photos to appropriate personnel, often in the insurance industry.
- Responsible for collecting and maintaining organization of customer's payments.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Familiarity with leak detection or plumbing is extremely helpful, but not mandatory.
- Excellent customer service skills, fantastic communication abilities and patience are necessary. Must be positive!.
Relevant Work Experience: 1+ to 2 years
Education Level: Minimum High School; college or technical school preferred. Military personnel are encouraged to apply.
Salary/Wage: Competitive salary, negotiable with experience
Loading Job Application......