Experienced Caregivers Wanted!
Are you a nurturing, dependable and warm-hearted person? Do you gain personal satisfaction in serving others? If you answered "yes" to these questions, we may have just the right career for you.
Our Caregivers are compassion, dependability, honesty, and problem solving with a positive attitude. To those we serve, our Caregivers represent who we are and what we stand for.
Our Caregivers provide a wide range of services. From basic companion care which includes, but is not limited to light housekeeping, sitter care, transportation, meal preparation, etc. If more integral personal care is needed which includes, but is not limited to incontinence care, transferring, dressing and bathing, etc. They also may work a variety of shifts, from 1-24 hours (live-in), over weekends, at night, in the morning, etc.
Summary of Caregiver Benefits:
- Continuing Education Units provided
- $100 Caregiver Referral bonus paid after work completes 100 clock hours
- $100 New Client Referral bonus after client’s starts services
- $100 Assisted Living Referral bonus paid after residents is placed in a community for 30 day
- Caregiver incentive/appreciation - gift card
- Holiday incentive- gift card
- Employee Birthday Recognition- gift card
- Paid Mileage Between Clients
- One year of experience working with seniors in a home setting
- incontinence care / adult undergarments
- transfers i.e. hoyer/gait belt
- bathing, dressing, feeding
- light house keeping
- meal preparations
- English proficiency and excellent communication skills
- Two references required
- Proof of a TB test taken within the last year showing clear results
- Must be able to pass background check
- CNA, HHA, and BLS/CPR training a plus
Loading Job Application......