Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Budd Lake, NJ
Do you want to build relationships, improve the quality of life, and serve the elderly in need of love and care? Your compassion and diligence as a caregiver will bring joy into the lives of the clients you work with and help them feel encouraged, involved, and loved.
Be part of our team!
- Will serve clients in Morris County
- Must be a New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide with a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Must exhibit mature responsible behavior and understand the need for patient confidentiality.
- Must have a driver’s license or can travel
- Must have available reliable transportation to and from assignments.
- Recording pertinent information pertaining to the client’s health
- preparing meals breakfast and lunch
- Assisting or performing personal care, hair care, grooming, and bath daily.
- assisting in light housekeeping and occasionally assisting at the store.
- THURSDAY - MONDAY: 9:00 AM – 12 PM
- At least 4 hours
- $18 - $19per hour
- Daily pay available through Tap Check
- Flexible Schedules!
- Cash Referral Bonuses for Caregivers and Clients
- Hands-on and internet based paid training for Career Development and growth.
We have been recognized as the Best Home Care Provider and Employer of Choice 2023 and Best Home Care Leader in Experience 2023 by Caring.com.
Always Best Care of Morris greatly values and supports the Caregivers who assist us in providing our clients with compassionate, nurturing in-home care providing senior care in Morris, communities of Morris County, Essex, and Warren Counties, including such towns as Parsippany, Denville, Morristown, , Mountain Lakes, Montclair, Florham Park, Cedar Grove, , Fairfield, Mendham, Nutley & Bloomfield.
Loading Job Application......