About All Campus
All Campus partners with well-known, traditional institutions of higher education to expand enrollment for their online programs.
At All Campus, we strive to foster a culture of support and inspiration for the substantial pool of talent we’ve been able to gather. The work environment is friendly and flexible, with opportunities for team members to interact with several departments at once. Each team member can have an immediate impact, and every perspective is welcome.
We love hiring smart people and inspiring them to do what they do best. We know that true happiness comes from the satisfaction that you’re performing at your full potential in something you love doing. The culture reflects a distinct blend of dedication, focus, and skill that only the cooperation of a caring, expert team can create. Put simply, we genuinely like working with one another, and it shows.
About The Role
All Campus is searching for a talented, motivated Digital Designer to join the team. As a design team we build and work on a wide range of collateral for leading universities such as microsites, landing pages, display banners, applications, email templates and brochures. The ability to take ideas all the way from concept to execution is a must. We are looking for someone who has a great eye for design but also solid front-end development skills. Proven analytical and problem solving skills are needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building a variety of assets to support existing clients and onboarding new clients.
- Wireframing, prototyping and conceptualizing design ideas.
- Collaborative critiquing of design work and brainstorming solutions.
- Working across a number of teams and stakeholders that include SEO, Content, Developers, Partnership Relations and Leadership.
- Utilizing data such as heatmaps, scroll maps, funnels and recordings to make meaningful insights about visitor behavior.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Undergraduate degree in Design or related (or equivalent experience).
- 4-5 years of professional design experience
- Knowledge of CMS, specifically WordPress and a basic understanding of PHP
- An in-depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with creating responsive layouts and using responsive frameworks
- Experience with email marketing & automation
- Knowledge of prototyping software (Figma, Sketch, Moqups etc)
- Ability to multitask and contribute to a number of projects at any one given time
Additional Experience Preferred, but not necessary:
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing concepts
- Familiarity with version control
- Digital video editing ability
- Knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and how to apply them to development
- Experience working within brand guidelines
Please provide a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position and why you think you'd be a good fit. Please provide a link to an online portfolio of examples showcasing your full skillset. Candidates without an online portfolio will not be considered for this position.
Loading Job Application......