All Campus partners with world-leading universities to recruit qualified students for online degree and certificate programs. With a leadership team that brings decades of experience in education, we offer a robust set of data-driven marketing, enrollment, retention and technology services.
We create value for our clients by expanding their reach and cultivating relationships with students to advance their lives and their careers. Higher education institutions — including Teachers College, Columbia University, DePaul and Purdue — partner with us for the level of service we provide and our commitment to serving the higher education sector.
Our focus on providing an excellent level of service to both our clients and their students is integrated into every level of our organization through our core values. These values represent not only our commitment to our clients, but to each other. They are a huge part of what has made us one of the best places to work in Chicago, according to both Crain’s Chicago Business and Built In Chicago.
Our values are:
We are tenacious. We set realistic goals for our clients and ourselves, and work diligently to beat them.
New ideas excite us. We support employees’ curiosity by empowering them to pursue new skills and opportunities.
Just Say It
We welcome candid, open, honest, and constructive feedback across every level of the organization. We advise our students and clients with sincerity and their best interests at heart.
We have a strict ‘hire nice people’ policy. We truly care about our colleagues, clients, and students. We celebrate our successes and help each other learn from our mistakes.
We’re obsessed with efficiency. We push ourselves to get more with less without sacrificing our professional standards. This drives innovation and, most importantly in higher ed, drives down costs making education more accessible to all.
We problem solve with enthusiasm and camaraderie in the face of challenges. We believe that if anyone can figure it out, it’s us. We are flexible and resilient. We willingly adapt, and we bounce back from adversity with ease.
At All Campus, the passion and talent our employees bring to work every day are at the core of our continued success as a company. We are committed to fostering your professional growth, as well as doing everything we can to keep you happy, healthy, and passionate about the work you do. That's why we promote a casual and cordial office environment where every employee is valued, and the doors of communication are always open. Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Health Coverage
- Retirement Planning
- Work-life balance
- In addition to plenty of extra perks like free food, lively parties, and Summer Friday hours.
All Campus is growing fast and we need to grow our Digital Marketing team. At All Campus we expect passion, excellence, curiosity and character from ourselves in all facets of our jobs and our lives. We are looking for talented and energetic teammates who are not just experienced in managing successful campaigns, but who get excited about pushing limits and elevating digital marketing to an art form.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management of All Campus’s paid marketing campaigns that generate high value traffic for non-profit university graduate programs. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated tactical and strategic excellence creating and running successful multi-channel digital marketing campaigns. Candidates need to be self-starters who are passionate about their work, analytical and innovative in their thinking; and team players motivated to deliver exceptional results for a rapidly growing organization.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Background in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing and advertising.
- Experience with paid search (PPC) management is required.
- Experience with social media management and optimization is preferred.
- Experience in the education marketing or OPM space is a plus
- Certifications on relevant digital marketing platforms is a [big] plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and managing campaigns across multiple platforms/networks including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Manager, LinkedIn Manager and more.
- Optimization of media campaigns using strategic bidding and budgeting, creative development, multi-variant testing, landing page optimization, analysis of real-time data, and forecasting based on ROAS.
- Analysis of complex, multi-source data sets using commercial and proprietary management tools to optimize campaigns.
- Management and development of reports on campaign performance, trends and projected growth.
COMPUTER SKILLS/EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM THE JOB which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of Google Suite products is a plus.
Loading Job Application......