Bilingual English / Spanish Human Resources Coordinator
ACPI has joined forces with Masco Cabinetry to form Cabinetworks Group, a new national leader in the cabinetry industry. At Cabinetworks Group, we care about our people and our community. If you are hardworking, energetic, and want to have a career in a successful, growing company, we want you! Don’t wait – apply today! We are open for business! Check out this video to learn more about us: https://cabinetworksgroup.com/about/
Major tasks, responsibilities and key accountabilities of the Bilingual English / Spanish Human Resources Coordinator:
- Review candidate applications and schedule interviews
- Conduct new-hire orientations
- Manage and maintain HRIS
- Maintain physical personnel records
- Conduct onboarding and off-boarding
- Conduct Benefits briefings
- Assist with open enrollment
- Make updates in timekeeping system
- Generate reports in ADP
- Foster cross function collaboration with Benefits, Finance, Payroll, Recruiting and IT to advance tactical and strategic initiatives for the plant locations
- Partner with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations
- Respond to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints
Minimum Role Qualifications of the Bilingual English / Spanish Human Resources Coordinator:
- Must be fluent in Spanish. Native Spanish speaker preferred.
- Associate's degree in Human Resources (or degree in related discipline + relative experience)
- Minimum of 2 years Human Resource experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must possess high standards of ethics and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft office (especially Excel) and a working knowledge with KRONOS is desired.
- Experience with an HRIS (ADP or Workday preferred)
- Well-rounded, hands on experience in multiple HR disciplines essential
- Must be a team player!
Other Qualifications for the Bilingual English / Spanish Human Resources Coordinator:
- Strong systems orientation and experience using KRONOS and ADP or Workday software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments while meeting deadlines and demanding quality execution
- Capacity to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment and successful stress tolerance
- Teamwork / collaboration to solve problems in a cross functional environment
- Ability to communicate policies and procedures to all levels across the business
- Strong relationship building skills
- Data driven, analytical and problem solving skills in a cross functional team environment
- Strong leadership, team-building and project management skills
Physical Demands of the Bilingual English / Spanish Human Resources Coordinator:
This position is mainly SEDENTARY - Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and / or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Relationships for the Bilingual English / Spanish Human Resources Coordinator:
COMMUNICATING - Talking with and/or listening to and/or signaling people to convey or exchange information; includes giving/receiving assignments and/or directions.
INSTRUCTING - Teaching subject matter to others, or training others through explanation, demonstration, and supervised practice; or making recommendations on the basis of technical disciplines.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS/BEHAVIORS - Dealing with individuals with a range of moods and behaviors in a tactful, congenial, personal manner so as not to alienate or antagonize them.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision & Supplemental Life Insurances
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance Coverage
- Long-Term Disability option available
- Paid vacation in first year
- Paid holidays
Cabinetworks Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity in race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. Cabinetworks Group does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Loading Job Application......