AccuCare Home Health Care of St. Louis has been serving the St. Louis area for over 25 years, offering our clients the dignity, respect and peace of mind that we all want for our own aging family members. We are seeking to expand our staff with teachers, social workers, occupational therapists, graduate students, physical therapists, and other professionals. We seek to provide both healthcare and intellectual stimulation to our clients.
- Weekly pay
- Performance incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuous training and education provided
- Holiday pay
- Paid overtime
- Continuing education credits
- Employee Referral Program
- 24-hour RN support and oversight
- Assist with activities of daily living (ADL)
- Medication reminders
- Transport client to various appointments or errands
- Companionship and intellectual stimulation
- Light housekeeping and meal prep
- Report any emergency or unusual incident during the shift
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
- CPR Certification (training provided)
- Background check approval
- Bachelors degree from an accredited College/University
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......