AccuCare Home Health Care of St. Louis has been serving the St. Louis area for over 25 years, We have a wonderful team of friendly and supportive employeesand together we offer our clients the dignity, respect and peace of mind that we all want for our own aging family members. We have IMMEDIATE shifts available for RN's to provide direct patient care to clients in their own homes.
- Weekly pay
- Performance incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday pay
- Paid overtime
- Provide direct patient care and assistance
- Provide round the clock private, in-home care with a team of RN's
- Assess patient's conditions, chart observations and perform evaluation tasks including vital signs and medication review
- Administer medication as prescribed by the patient's physician
- Provide effective communication to patient/client, their family members, team members, and other healthcare professionals
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing program
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
- Proof of current CPR Certification
- Current state license as an RN
- Compassionate, friendly demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel locally
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......