AccuCare Event Medical is looking for Paramedics with a minimum of one-year experience as licensed, working Paramedic. Paramedics will work within the St. Louis County Buzz Westfall Justice Center in Clayton in cooperation with the Department of Health Corrections Medicine Staff. Staff will be working in the infirmary in direct contact with county detainees. Corrections Officers will be present at all times. Training will be provided, and all training is paid. This position requires 12 hour day or evening shifts. Minimum $40/hour pay rate.
- Must be licensed by the State of Missouri as Paramedic.
- Must have overnight availability.
Paramedic Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Initial intake assessment and/or treatment
- Vitals monitoring
- Medication administration
- Patient monitoring and treatment
- Charting and documentation
- Minimum $40/hour pay rate.
- Weekly pay.
- 401k Program.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Paid Orientation and Training provided.
- Employee Appreciation Programs - free swag, gift cards, etc.
- Unlimited Employee Referral Bonuses.
*AccuCare Event Medical follows all current CDC guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......