Acadia is seeking a Social Media Content Creator to join our team. We are seeking a self-motivated team player, with a strong background in social, and a passionate ability to craft great stories and content. The successful candidate will understand and implement current best practices and strategies for existing and evolving platforms, while developing new and innovative opportunities to communicate our clients' stories.
This position will also work closely with the Account Strategy and Creative teams to ensure consistent excellence of message, design, and strategy.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
• Develop and optimize content for social media platforms (draft content on a weekly basis for clients including graphic design, video editing, copywriting)
• Create compelling, engaging content ensuring all platforms are current and informative
• Recommend and execute a defined social media content strategy with verifiable and measurable objectives
• Demonstrate an ability and willingness to learn and utilize new platforms and perform additional responsibilities as required
• Demonstrate a keen understanding of various social media platforms and a passion for innovating
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Reliable self-starter that excels in a team environment
• Ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously
• A passion for great storytelling and ability to relate emotional content in a responsible, empathetic manner
• A demonstrated high level of integrity
• Experience with iPhone-first social content: Open and willing to gather assets for content as needed
• 2 years of experience in a similar role is a desired requirement
This position is full-time and includes a competitive benefits package including paid time off (vacation and sick time), health and dental insurance and vision benefits.
Loading Job Application......