Project Manager (Professional Services) & Solutions Architect
Baton Rouge, LA
Since 2015, the 365Labs team has committed to creating innovative solutions and software that help law enforcement and public safety partners drive efficiency, improve officer and public safety, and ultimately build safer communities. This experience led to Police 365(tm), GISMO(tm) and Case 365(tm) - the integrated end-to-end Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice platform for saving lives and solving crime with help of data-driven intelligence.
365Labs is seeking a highly qualified Project Manager (Professional Services) to manage the implementation projects of our enterprise software solution.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall delivery of 365Labs solutions to clients. This includes solution architecture, delivery management, and stakeholder management. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating the entire implementation with the 365Labs development team and customer implementation Project Managers.
The project manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the solution on specific client engagement(s).
- You will be the key player leading customers through our deployment lifecycle, solution delivery, and issue resolution by partnering with 365Labs product development and service management teams
- take ownership of managing the implementation projects of our enterprise software solution to maintain project schedules, manage budget and risks, facilitate timely decisions, change order management, etc.
- Acts as a solution architect to identify needs, map processes, evaluate alternative business solutions, manage integrations and data conversions
- Manage client expectations and project stakeholders; continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
Be responsible for the overall leadership and development of the implementation team within 365Labs
- Participate in the interview selection process, development of required talent, and building of the PSO.
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery
- Advice on strategic planning and direction setting
Support pre-sales processes and work with sales and account management professionals to win new business by way of working on proposal review and development;
Skills, and Requirements
- At least 3 years of packaged software implementation experience
- At least 3 years of project and team management experience
- Domain experience in Public safety space is desirable
- Demonstrate capability to quickly learn and adapt
- Good communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- BS or MS degree in a related field or equivalent experience is preferred
Approximately 20% or as needed.
Not required, but assistance may be provided if the candidate desires to relocate.
Loading Job Application......